Thursday, December 14, 2006

Latvia


I'm starting to learn and recognize the names of several of the countries in the Amazing Race game. My favorite so far--Latvia. When we went to the farm, we got a ride from a couple of people in Daddy's work, one of whom was from Latvia. It was pretty neat to visit Latvia in the Amazing Race and see where she's from. My other favorite country is Italy. I've learned that Italy is the home of Luigi and Guido, two of the characters from the Cars movie. Whenever my racer visits Italy, they kit out my racer with a Ferrari (their favorite type of car) so he'll be able to race faster. Another favorite country to visit is Ireland. Among other things, I learned that Ireland is very green with lots of trees and grass. More importantly, Ireland is the home of David Feherty, an announcer in the golf game who I like to imitate.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Latvia is near Lithuania, where one of your great-great-grandfathers was born. Ask your Daddy to show it to you on a map.

Love,

Nainnie

ATM said...

I've been to Lithuania also in playing the Amazing Race game. It and Latvia are occasionally legs in the race. Estonia, on the other hand, is never a leg in the race, but I have passed through there as well.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.