Monday, December 11, 2006

A Very Good Hiding Spot

Yesterday, we went to a holiday party thrown by one of the people at Daddy's current work, the IMF. The gentleman who threw the party lives on a big farm in the middle of Virginia. At first, I wasn't too happy since he has two big dogs--Tibetan Mastiffs--that were really scary to me. As you know, I don't like dogs at all. After the dogs went away, we had a chance to explore the farm. We played a couple of racing games and then decided to play hide and seek. The best round of the game was when Daddy and I hid from Mommy. I came up with a great hiding place, just behind a small hill on the farm. We both laid down on our tummies and waited to see if Mommy would find us. After a long search, she spotted Daddy. But she didn't see me until she almost stepped on me. It was a great spot.

I liked lots of other things at the party as well. The gentleman throwing the party had a huge TV set---bigger than I'd ever seen. Happily, he turned on the Jets game and I got others in the room to root for the Jets. I taught them the cheer: J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets!

It was a really fun party. I want to go back to the farm and visit again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aidan, Have your Daddy and Mommy visit this website:
http://www.landsofvirginia.com/virginia/

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be happy with two Tibetan mastiffs either. Though I'll bet they're nice doggies when you get to know them.

Love,
Nainnie