Thursday, December 14, 2006

Birdie, birdie, Birthday

Daddy got a great present for his birthday, the Tiger Woods PGA golf game. When he first got the game, I created a player named Happy Birthday in honor of the fact that the game was a birthday present for him. (I've since created some other characters named Golf Ball, Golf Club, and Sprinkles are Colorful. The two Golf players are cousins and Sprinkles is the cousin of Happy Birthday.)

Anyway, we were playing a match at the Aviara Golf Club (in LA) last night and I played the best computer golf of my life. The first hole was split as we both made par. Then I went on a tear making birdies on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th holes. I jumped around flapping my arms in the happy birdie dance. Daddy has never managed a birdie streak like this. It was also lucrative, my player made about $500 in Tiger Woods money as a result of his stellar play.

No comments: