Monday, February 06, 2006

Hooray for the Steelers

Thanks to vigorous Terrible Towel waving and lots of high fives, Daddy and I managed to will the Steelers to victory in the Super Bowl. I was very interested to see the Super Bowl trophy. I wondered which guys got to keep the trophy and whether the guys used it to play football since the trophy was in the shape of a big football. Daddy informed me that the trophy mostly lives in the Steelers training facility, but that individual players will get to take the trophy home for a couple of days each. He also let me know that playing football with the trophy, which is a big hunk of metal, is not something that people do. Finally, I learned that all the players get big shiny rings for winning the Super Bowl. That seems pretty good, but I bet they'd rather each have a trophy. I'm very interested in trophies lately.

No comments: