Sunday, February 05, 2006

Back on the Links

For the first time in several months, Daddy and I got to go golfing together. We went to San Ramon Royal Vista (aka the Green Golf Ball Golf Course since the range balls have green lettering.) I had a great time. I hit off the driving range. Many of my shots were hit all by myself and went further than ever before. I explained that since I was now 4 years old, I could hit golf balls much further. We also did some chipping and some putting. My putting skills have vastly improved. I sank several 4 and 5 foot putts. The other golfers were impressed at my aggressive technique. Apparently, you don't have to worry about the break in the green when you putt the ball as fast as I do. I got to go to the pro shop too, and the nice gentlemen there let me pick out two golf balls from the golf ball bin. I picked out two Callaway balls (my new favorite---I've abandoned the Nike Swoosh) and we had a great time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

emm... nice thoughts )