Sunday, January 29, 2006

My favorite place

I got to share my favorite place with Daddy---Chuck E. Cheese! The whole three family went there yesterday in the late morning. Mommy and I have never been there on a weekend, and we were shocked at how many people were there. We were actually sort of lucky to arrive when we did since, by the time we were leaving in the early afternoon, the line was out the door. Mommy used a terrific coupon to get me lots and lots of tokens. Once we found a table, Daddy and I were off to play games. We played skee ball, a kind of kiddie slot machine, a game where you have to squirt water at a target to make a Barbie or a Ken go down a ramp on a jet ski. I won some of the races (I had Ken) while Daddy won some others (he had Barbie). It was the best time ever.

I won so many tickets that I was able to get two lizards and a bug with my winnings. My lizard collection is getting very big.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, Aidan!

There is also a Chuck E. Cheese here that we can visit when you and your Mommy come to Pennsylvania!

I should also mention that the Chuck E. Cheese tattoo that you gave me just before I left for the airport, lasted a week! I was very surprised!

Love,