Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Birthday Celebration

Today in school we will celebrate my birthday. I know it's a little late, but Mommy asked for them to wait until my leg was sufficiently better that I could enjoy the festivities. At circle time, we'll all gather around and cross our legs (except me--there's an exception for boys with casts) and pass around pictures of Aidan for each year I've been alive. Mommy spent a long time yesterday finding just the right pictures. Best of all, we'll be enjoying chocolate chip cookies that I picked out myself from Safeway. I like school, especially when there's a celebration!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Aidan,

Lots of news! I will be responding to all of it in time, but right now, I'm having a Spyware problem and am waiting for my good friends at Symantec to send me a new Norton program.

Love,