Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Rainbow Construction Update

As you know, when I grow up, I'm going to have everything painted in the color of rainbows. In addition, I'm going to have lots of interesting rainbow stuff. Here are the current plans:

Shelter: I intend to build a 50 storey rainbow colored house. Since it will have 50 floors, it will need an elevator with lots of buttons. There will also be lots of room in the house for all the animals I intend to have.

Transportation: I'm going to have a rainbow colored car too. But my car is a special car since it also turns into an airplane for when I need to fly somewhere. It will also have a button for it to turn into a cloud with a rainbow in it for times when one needs to get around via cloud.

Everyone is invited to visit my rainbow house and drive in my rainbow car. Also, I'll need lots of help with painting. I've already asked Mommy and Daddy to help me paint my house and car, but Daddy says we'll need lots of guys to paint everything rainbow.

No comments: