Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Trouble with G

Last night, I discovered how tenacious the letter G is. I was playing with my letter puzzle and decided to stick my thumb into the center part of the wooden letter G puzzle piece. Somehow, I got my thumb stuck inside the G. When Daddy came home from work, I inquired:

Hi Daddy. Do you know how to get my finger out of the letter G?


Of course, Daddy, not having seen the G, had no idea what I was talking about. We tried soaking my finger in ice to try to loosen the G from its grip, but to no avail. We also contemplated breaking the letter G in half, but this seemed like a painful proposition and was shelved. Finally, we used some lubricant to make both my finger and the letter G very slippery. After that, Mommy was able to slip the G off. Daddy suggested that if I were going to stick my fingers in letters in the future, I should stick to the letter L and T.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

G-whiz!