Monday, November 21, 2005

Improvements

Last night, my hurt leg ended up coming off of its usual position atop its pillow. Now, in past days, this would have been a disaster and I would have awoken immediately. Last night, I didn't even notice---I slept straight through it. I hadn't even noticed when I woke up until Daddy pointed it out to me. My answer to him was straightforward,

My leg doesn't hurt any more.


I have been moving around much better the past several days(turning on my side, scooting a little on my bottom, etc.), and I think I'm really turning the corner. It will be good to be dancing around again someday. Interestingly, in my dreams recently, my leg is not hurt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Aidan,

Glad to hear that you're coming along so well!

Love,

Anonymous said...

Hi Aidan, I was so happy this morning when I read on your web site that you had a very good night's sleep and that your leg is not hurting you. Good news, indeed. You'll be all well rested to watch the Macy's Day Parade, [although I realize it comes into your TV at 6:00 a.m.] But when you wake up on Thanksgiving Day, the parade will still be on, because it lasts a couple of hours. LOVE, Auntie Max