Saturday, July 02, 2005

Crazy Golf

Crazy golf features two of my favorite things, golf and Kipper. Crazy golf is apparently what they call miniature golf in England. Kipper (the dog) and his friends set up a backyard crazy golf course in one episode of the show, and it made me quite interested in setting up my own crazy golf courses. Anyway, we had out the blocks this morning and I had the idea of setting up a crazy golf course with blocks. This involved setting up a block arrangement and then rolling a golf ball through the myriad obstacles to knock down the "flag" which is an upright block. In my most complicated arrangement, you had to roll a golf ball down a block ramp, it then had to roll along a narrow block "beam" and under a block tunnel. From there, it had to roll up another ramp to jump over an obstacle and then knock down the flag. It took Daddy many tries to succeed at this crazy golf hole.

Fore!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aidan, It was great to talk with you on the telephone (long distance.) It certainly sounds as though the parade was a lot of fun. What did you like best? On Sunday I'm going on a dinner day cruise around Manhattan, and I will send you a post card. Have you ever sailed on a ship? LOVE YOU, Auntie Max