Thursday, July 15, 2004

Spice is the variety of life

Yesterday was pizza day. I greeted Daddy at the door in my usual fashion, by running up to him while saying "ahhhhhhhh!" in an excited fashion. I was about to give him my usual big hug when I noticed he was carrying pizza.
 
"Pizza!" I said excitedly.
 
Of course, once I found out we were having pizza, I knew that we would be having some of my favorite spices to go with it.
 
"Pepper out," I said. Followed by, "Red one, blue one, green one!"
 
These are the colors of the caps of the various spices we all put on pizza. Mommy helped me to put on the spices and then I got to hold the caps while eating the pizza. At times, I thought the caps were the most exciting part of the meal. Hooray for spices.

In other news, we harvested our first tomato today. It was a cherry tomato from a plant I picked out at Target with Daddy. Mommy was quite pleased and told the two of us to keep up the good work on the farming front.
 Posted by Hello




No comments: