Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Faceplant dude

Two of my favorite toyz currently are my "Boom Boom Huck Jam" Tony Hawk skateboarder dudez that I received from recent visitz to McDonaldz. You can check out the offical spread on these toyz here and an unofficial but perhaps more amusing one here. Anyway, in addition to running Tony up and down the ramps provided, I like to have Tony perform in a variety of other venuez. For instance, yesterday we built a garage for my trains out of blockz. I liked to have Tony climb onto the roof of the garage and then plummet to the ground. As he did so, I'd cry, "Faceplant, dude!" Earlier in the week, Nainnie constructed a Tony Hawk temple out of blocks. The two Tony Hawkz seemed to like that very much. "Righteous," I said on their behalf.

Rock on dudez

(Notice the cool use of the "z" ending!)

No comments: