Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Organizing

My plastic pail has many uses. I can play with it in the sand on the beach. I can throw it into my little pool at home and watch it float around. But it's even very useful indoors as well. One of my favorite things to do with my plastic pail is to turn it upside down and press it into the carpet. This makes a lovely circular indentation in the carpet in the shape of my favorite letter, "o". Another thing the pail is really useful for is holding golf balls. Lately, I've enjoyed getting out all of Daddy's golf balls (we just bought a dozen over the weekend to make an even 16) and then placing them in the pail. When all the ball are in the pail, I lift it up and spill them out all down my front. This activity is even better when Mommy and Daddy help to count the golf balls as I put them in. 1, 2, 3, ...

No comments: