Monday, May 26, 2003

Lawnmower Lady

My Nainnie came to visit me on Saturday. I hadn't seen her for 4 whole days, so I was really happy to see her. I think she should come to California more often. Anyway, I discovered a great game to play with her---Lawnmower Lady! This game involves hauling my big toy lawnmower over to her and then having her chase me around the house and the yard. The best part comes when we play "lawnmower accident". I inch my toes up to the mower and then she lightly runs over them; thus simulating the accident. Hee hee hee.

I have a new favorite phrase, "Uh ohhhhh". I say this when anything falls on the ground, whether by accident or because I've thrown it there. The best part of this phrase is the "ohhh" part. I like to purse my lips and make the "oh" last really long. I've also found a new expression of happiness. While I used to like to laugh gleefully when pleased (I still do this) now I also like to say "eeeeeeeeee" when I'm really pleased with something. Today we went to a park and I got to play on the jungle gym and slide down the slide. I said "eeeeee" a lot.

No comments: