Thursday, May 29, 2003

Dreading Water

My Mommy put up a new pool for me yesterday. I had a pool last summer, which I sort of liked, but the weather took its toll on it, so we got a new one. This one is big and white and has lots of fishies on the outside of it. I haven't made up my mind about whether I like it or not yet. One fun thing is about it is that I can bring one of my many containers for pouring stuff and put water inside it. While putting water in is fun, dumping the water out is even more fun. I dumped some water on Mommy and Nainnie yesterday. They laughed and laughed at my zany antics. On the other hand, actually getting in the pool is not something I'm keen to do. My Daddy waded into the pool last night and hoisted me up and in. I didn't like the cold water on my feet. It also made walking really difficult, which scared me. I think for now I prefer getting in a nice bathtub (which I did today) rather than going into the scary pool.

No comments: