Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Food, Glorious Food

Some of you know that throughout my life, food was not high on my list of desires or priorities. Sure I would happily play with food in order to humor Mommy, but eating it was an ntirely different matter. Mommy told me a story about a baby she read about online who was similar to me. One day, this baby's parents decided to do a little experiment. They placed on his highchair many items of food and one bottlecap and observed what the baby did. Answer: He played with the bright, shiny bottlecap and ignored the food of course.

Anyway, I think I finally understand the point of this food stuff. It actually is pretty good to eat. Especially if the food in question is bananas. I love these. I can now eat up to a half a banana at a sitting. I also like these crumbly baby nutri-grain ish bars. I love American cheese too. What I don't like is eating things on spoons. Mommy insists on trying to feed me this way, and I want no part of it. I'm my own man, and I want to put stuff in my own mouth on my terms...not hers. Anyway, food is cool.

No comments: