Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Cousins

This could be my last weblog entry for a little while. Tomorrow I'm flying to Florida to see a bunch of my cousins. First, we're flying to Orlando to meet my newest cousin Emma Clare. I can't wait to play with her and show her all the neat things there are to do. Later in the week, we're driving down to Miami (don't like the sound of that since it means a long car ride) to see my three other cousins, Meryl, Libby, and Matthew. They're all much older than I am so I'm looking for them (especially Libby) to teach me life's wisdom.

In the meantime, I'm discovering new and splendid gustatory delights. Yesterday, for the first time ever, I actually enjoyed eating stuff from a spoon. In fact, I finished a whole jar of Stage 1 sweet potatos and finished most of a bigger jar of Stage 2 squash as well. Mommy says that I had never before actually finished a jar of baby food, much less eaten almost 2 jars in one day! I was not in the mood for anything from a spoon today, however. Nothing compares to the deliriously good cereal bars Mommy gives me. If I could live on only them, I'd be quite happy.

No comments: