Saturday, April 03, 2010

Talent Show



Last week, we had our talent show. If you'll recall, I've been in talent show since kindergarten. That year, I did "Take Me Out to the Ballgame". Last year, I did the Lion Song. This year was the most deluxe talent show extravaganza yet. I did "Yellow Submarine" backed by my friends Katie, Grady, and Colby. Mom built us a big yellow submarine prop, and we all dressed as sailors. I did a great job singing the song beautifully. I even did the little call and refrain part in the last verse with a little English accent and a crazy laugh:

As we live a life of ease
Every one of us [Every on of us]
Has all he needs [Has all he needs]
Sky of blue [Sky of blue]
And sea of green [sea of green]
In our yellow [In our yellow]
Submarine [Submarine, ah-ha!]

We all live in a Yellow Submarine!

1 comment:

Mum said...

Looking forward to seeing the DVD! You have talent!