Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Labor Day

 


Traditionally, we celebrate Labor Day with a barbecue in our backyard. The only problem is that these cookouts are no fun. There are always lots of old, crazy yellowjackets, tons of work hauling stuff outside, and lots of meats cooked on the grill, none of which I like. So we decided to make a change--we went mobile. Instead of a cookout, we had a sunset picnic on Sugarloaf open space. Lovely 360* views, nice cheeses, a nice Chardonnay for Mommy and Daddy.

From 2009 09 07



A vast improvement I'd say.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mum said...

Love the cheese and Chardonnay! But I love steak too! Auntie Max and I enjoyed snow crabs and the Phillies game on TV.
Love,
Nainnie

ATM said...

Ick. Blech. Sounds just awful. I like baseball in person, but not on TV so much.