Monday, October 22, 2007

More Games

Daddy and I have played a bunch of games lately. I've learned some new poker variants. I like 5 card draw poker the best. It might even be better than Texas Hold 'em. I've also learned seven card stud poker with lots of crazy wild cards. My favorite variant is a game that Daddy's grandfather taught him---the wild cards are kind of a rhyme---deuces and jacks and kings with an ax. Of course, there is only one kind with an ax (the king of hearts).

We also played a game of Risk, which I won. We played the yellow team versus the green team. I was green. I managed to take over South America and stopped Daddy from taking Africa. Then I expanded into Europe and Australia and finally wiped out the last of his guys in Asia and North America. I like it when I have lots of guys. Daddy and I make tank noises as I roll across the countryside.

No comments: