Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First Day of Kindergarten


Monday was my first day of kindergarten. I was pretty nervous about the whole thing and didn't sleep well the night before. I asked what would happen if I fell asleep during class. Since the first day only lasted a little more than an hour, Daddy and Mommy didn't think this was very likely to happen. The first day of school was pretty fun and, best of all, I got a bunch of gifts for surviving the first day. One of the absolute best gifts was a Chick Hicks from the movie Cars (my favorite movie and, in my opinion, the best movie of all time). Chick is the mean car who crashes into the other race cars on purpose while trying to win the Piston Cup. Apparently, Disney/Pixar underestimated the demand for this bad guy car, so Chick has been a hard item to find. I am very happy to finally own Chick so that I can punish him again and again for the bad things he did to The King and Lightning in the movie.

No comments: