Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Boy and his Bike


Today, I got a really cool two-wheel bike. It is a spectacular bright green color with black and silver accents. Even the seat is green! I love it! We had been investigating bicycles, but the ones we had seen before were boring blue or red. Then, today, we lucked into one that had just arrived at the store, and it was the color of my dreams! I am so excited. I couldn't ride it much today since it was dark when we got home, but I rode it a bit in the hall (the only day this will be allowed, I hear). When I got off, I was dancing down the hall practically clicking my heels together in the air. What a great day!

(I'm also including a photo of me on Superbowl Sunday. We had some friends over to watch the game and eat lots of snacks. I would have been more interested were my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers playing, but given my choices, I rooted for the Bears. Unfortunately, the team with the boring blue and white uniforms won. I did get a cool football balloon though, as did my friend, Roxy.)

No comments: