Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Amazing Race Returns

I love the TV show The Amazing Race, as well as the game that Daddy and I invented. Happily, Mommy finally unpacked the game from our Washington, DC boxes and we got it out to play. I had to explain the rules to Mommy since she didn't know them. I then went on to defeat her a whole bunch of times. Hooray for me.

Of course, I realize that this game is more about luck than strategy. I'm starting to get an overall feel for which games require strategy and which only require luck. I like both types of games though.

When Daddy came home from work last night, we played it as well---and my luck held. I won all the games but one. When I would win, I'd do my happy winning spin move where I would spin around on my knees on the floor. Hooray for the Amazing Race.

No comments: