Friday, October 13, 2006

Dali and the Ghost

I don't really like to follow the rules when it comes to making things. When coloring, I like to do it my own way--purple hair, pink clouds, and so on. Same thing when it comes to activity books. Sometimes I try to get the answers right, other times I try to get the answers wrong. A "perfect" score is when I can get them all wrong. Well, in this vein, Mommy and I were making Halloween decorations yesterday. One of the decorations we were making were ghosts. We have foam ghost bodies and sticky eyes, etc for other parts of the ghost. Mommy made ghosts with faces that looked like this:

* *
g

_____

where * = eye, g = nose, and _______ = mouth

My ghost face looked like this:

*
_______
*
g

I like my ghosts to be different.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aidan, Halloween is sure lots of fun. Did you and Mommy put any Halloween decorations in your room? I have colored leaf garland and orange lights on my front porch; but I don't want to put any ghost decorations in my house, because Dilly Dally is afraid of ghosts -even pretend ghosts!! Ha-Ha. Love, Auntie Max