Monday, August 01, 2005

A Day Out with Thomas

Last Saturday we all went to Roaring Creek for a ride on Thomas. It was great. I can't believe I actually got to ride and see Thomas the Tank Engine. Some of Thomas' friends were there including Sir Topham Hatt. I go to shake his hand. I think he quickly realized that I'm a "really useful boy." We also got to see and amazingly complex train layout with tunnels and a big ramp going down. I noticed that Toby had brakes going down the big hill, but Henry didn't. Whee, went Henry down the big hill.

I also got a Thomas tatoo on my hand (a temporary one, though I would have liked a permanent one too). I got a picture of James on my other hand from the face painters (I like pictures on my hands, but not on my face!) There was an interesting yallow caboose there and lots of other train stuff.

One thing I didn't like was posing for pictures in front of Thomas. I had an angry scowl in one picture. Mommy bought the best of the lot (since she can never resist buying these pictures, but it really wasn't one of the better shots of the "three family".)

Daddy took a whole bunch of other pictures. You can check out some of the nicest ones here.

Boring aside:
(Daddy wants me to mention that these are lightly edited, so you may want to "enhance" them in various ways on the Shutterfly site before printing. Daddy also wants me to mention that Shutterfly has improved their organization so now all my new Shutterfly photos can be found at my Shutterfly website: aidanspictures.shutterfly.com.)

End of boring aside.

Best of all, I got a Thomas whistle to take home with me. Peep! Peep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Aidan,

That must have been very exciting to see Thomas et al in "person." I know you were looking forward to it.

Looks like your Mommy has a new 'do. Very nice!

Enjoy your trip to Hawaii!

Love,