Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Knights

We went swimming at our next door neighbor's house on Saturday. I spent much of that time with Patrick (my neighbor) and Daddy playing a really fun game--the Knights of the Snack Table. We met a Paradise Falls, a small waterfall that is part of the filter system of the pool, to determine which quests to go on. Daddy was Sir Cumference, Patrick was Sir Loin of Beef, and I was Knight Yoshi (Daddy wanted to call me Sir Plus, but I didn't like that knight name.) We went on the quest for the flowers of youth. One sniff of these flowers makes you 20 years younger. I didn't want to sniff since I would be negative 12 years old! We also made a quest to the Circle of Wisdom (the jacuzzi). Knights ask each other questions in the Circle of Wisdom so that all can become wiser. This was a really fun game.

1 comment:

Mum said...

Sounds like fun! I think Sir Plus is a great name. Now, I would have gone for my favorite Wii charachter, Luigi!