Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wendy's... sort of

One of the things that drives Mom nuts is when Dad suggests that lack of success will lead to working at Wendy's. First of all, Wendy's isn't all bad. I like their shakes--Frosties--for instance. A second argument that Mom makes is that food prep is an honorable profession. Well, I got to see the latter first-hand. We went to McCovey's restaurant for a field trip. I enjoyed hearing about the various baseball players honored there, but I have zero interest in the food...or the food prep.

1 comment:

Mum said...

Wendy's is a fine place to work if you are going to school.

Your Mom is right: it's honest work.

Sometimes people work at Wendy's and become managers and then district managers and then maybe get a business degree and use their experience to start their own business.

No, I wouldn't want to work at Wendy's either!