Sunday, April 13, 2008

Talent

 


This Fraiday was the talent show. I got to go third on the program. I was a little nervous while waiting my turn in the library, but was relaxed and happy on the stage. I couldn't believe the lights---it was hard to see who was in the audience. A bunch of people called "Aidan", so I waved to the audience. I did my song---Take Me Out to the Ballgame---and everyone seemed to enjoy it. In fact, the applause and screaming was so loud at the end that I had to cover my ears. It was great!

Check out the photo album here.
Warning: Owing to lighting conditions, these are not supercrisp Aidan photos---don't order prints about 5x7.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.