Sunday, April 20, 2008

Let's Go Oakland

 


This Saturday, I saw my first major league game of the year---the A's versus the Royals. It was a beautiful (but cold) day. The whole 3 family went along with our #1 A's fan, Maria. She has diamond level tickets with the A's and a bunch of connections. In fact, she was able to get us some excellent seats coutesy of her friend Aaron, who works for the A's. It was an outstanding game. The A's feel behind 4-0 and then rallied in the late innings to take a 6-4 lead. One of my favorite players, Huston Street, came in in the 8th for the save. He gave up a run in the 9th, but the A's won 6-5. I was jumping up and down and cheering. I also mamaged to start a couple of "Let's Go Oakland" cheers in the stands all by myself.

I love the A's.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite A is Kurt Suzuki! He's on my fantasy team. Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Love,
Nainnie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What a shame there are perverts out there who have nothing to do to amuse themselves but to make inappropriate comments on a blog. They should crawl back under their rocks!