Tuesday, March 18, 2008

School

I've been busy with lots of activities in school. I'm in the talent show, I've been getting better at reading and writing, and so on. Here are some highlights.

1. Counting

For some reason, I decided to see how high I could write numbers. I made it all the way up to 121. Here's sheet 1 of the counting list.

IMG_0594

2. Letter of the week. A couple of weeks ago the letter of the week was "k". Now, this is a tough letter in that you have to come up with "k" words that you can draw pictures of. I disconvered an important research tool--the dictionary. It turns out that dictiionaries have pictures of some of the things the words describe as well as spelling. For "k", here's what I came up with:

IMG_0247

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good work, Aidan!

Love,

Nainnie