Friday, February 08, 2008

Super Tuesday

IMG_9586

As you know, there was a big bunch of elections on Tuesday. My stuffed animals also had elections as well. I picked animals to be each of the candidates. Barack Obama was a tiger, Hillary Clinton was a leopard, John McCain was a puppy dog, and so on. I used my whiteboard to post the election results. In the primary, Barack Obama manged to defeat Hillary while Mitt Romney managed to defeat the others. Then came time for the general election. The election board I made is shown above. On the left is Mitt. you can see that I tried to spell his name (Mit Rone) and drew a picture of him. On the right is Barack. I abbreviated his name as simply "B". Since Barack is black, I used black market to draw him (except for his hair, which is blue just like Romney's). Up above are the party labels--R for Republican and D for Democrat.

The final tally--Mitt got 5 votes while Barack triumphed with 8.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah! Very reminiscent of when your Daddy and Uncle Dave divided their stuffed animals into political parties! Now, I have to say that I would have chosen other than a puppy dog for John McCain!

I do love the drawings! Great job!

Love,

Nainnie