Sunday, February 24, 2008

Artistic Weekend

It was raining this weekend. That made for a perfect time to pursue creative arts. On Saturday morning, we put together some cool shots of Hot Wheels cars racing around Tuscany. Do make these shots, we found a nice travel book of Tuscany for the background and then used th black foamboard thing for the road. Here is the best shot:

Sorenson in Florence

Later, we did some painting. Daddy got out a bunch of art books, and I found a painting by Monet that I liked. We tried to imitate this painting using tempera on the big easel. Here's the result:

IMG_0043

Finally, today we made some really goofy clone shots. I decided it would be fun to play Candyland with my clones. Of course, I had to change outfits and hats a zillion times since my clones would not be wearing the same thing as me. Here's the shot:

Aidans

Following this, I played Candyland a couple of times (and soundly beat Daddy thanks to the help of Queen Frostine). No clones were playing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this!

Nainnie