Thursday, May 17, 2007

Aidan the Athlete

It's the summer of sports for me. In a typical week, I visit my soccer class, tee ball, play golf with Daddy, as well as play the occasional game of balloon baseball. In soccer, I still love to be the goalkeeper. I'm getting quite good at this. Last class, I only let in one goal the entire time--a new record for me. In tee ball, I really whack the ball off the tee. There are two bats in tee ball, a small one and a large one. Most of the kids go for the small one. On the other hand, I try to think of what Frank Thomas would do in this situation. The answer is clear---go for a large bat. I always take the large one and swing as hard as I can. I can hit the ball really hard that way. My golf strategy is a bit more controlled. If I swing as hard as I can, I rarely hit the golf ball, so I swing a little easier there. My putting continues to improve as well. I love sports.

No comments: