Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Balloon Baseball

I have lots of ideas about what I'd like to do when I grow up, but my latest is that I want to be a baseball player. I'm going to be as good as Frank Thomas and play for the Oakland A's. To practice, Daddy and I play balloon baseball sometimes. Today's matchup was game 7 of the World Series between the A's and the Phillies. The A's were the home team. As usual, ace pitcher Danny Haren was on the mound for the A's while Brett Myers took the hill for the Phils. Haren ran into trouble in the first inning and was relieved by Marco Scutaro (huh?). He did better. It was a seesaw contest marked by a 3 run HR by Milton Bradley. Eventually, Frank Thomas came in to pitch. In my games, he's also a good pitcher as well as a good hitter. Eventually, Eric Chavez won it with a 2 RBI double in the ninth. The other players mobbed Chavez in celebration.

Let's go Oakland!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aidan,

Looks like you're ready for some T-ball! That might be fun!

Love,

Nainnie