Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Sticker Poetry

Lately, I've been making scenes with some of my animal stickers. These include stickers of bugs, butterflies, fish, and all sorts of things. I like to tell Mommy about my pictures, and she writes down what I say. Daddy thought my descriptions were sort of like poetry.

Here are a couple of highlights:

Land and water and all different worlds and stuff. There's butterflies in the world and whales and big whales and little dolphins. And there are some bugs, like ladybugs and butterflies and stuff. And there's grass and fish and caterpillars. These stickers are pictures of real things.


and this one:

Fish. There's so many fish I can't even count! These fish are going to swim around the whales and then under and then come back. I can't even count how many fish there are in the whole world!


Finally, a different quote, unrelated to stickers but interesting nonetheless:

Are you as happy as a rockstar singing a happy, happy song?

No comments: