Sunday, March 06, 2011

Celebi celebration


Today, Pokemon Black/White goes on sale. To get people (like me) even more excited about this event, local Gamestop stores are running a Celebi celebration. If you bring your DS and Pokemon games into the store, then they beam the legendary Pokemon Celebi onto each cartridge. Now Celebi is extremely rare, in fact you cannot catch him in the wild, so I was super excited about this. A few weeks ago, Celebis were available in San Jose, but this was too far to persuade my parents to drive. Fortunately, Gamestop is not all the far away.

Anyway, I'm so happy to have Celebi. When I got home, I took out one of my Pokemon games and took Celebi to the forest shrine in Ilex. There, a time travel event was triggered, and I got to defeat the head of Team Rocket three years BEFORE the Pokemon adventure even started. Time travel is really mind blowing.

No comments: