Friday, June 04, 2010

Comics

Lately, I've been making a lot of comics. I got a game called WarioWare DIY. Unlike most games, where the main point is playing the game, in this game, the point is building the games. In fact, this "game" is actually a suite of programs for making games, music, and comics---essentially a lightweight object oriented programming language (according to Daddy. I don't know what that is. I only know it's fun.)

Anyway, my comics have mostly been about battles between heroes and evil black goo with fangs. Here's one strip (4 panels): 1. Goo covers the city. 2. It starts eating the buildings with its fangs. 3. Hordes of "clone" heroes descend from the sky and squish the goo flat as a pancake. 4. The city is saved.

I like to share my stuff too. You can upload games and comics so that anyone else with a DSi and this game can check it out.

1 comment:

Mum said...

Your Daddy used to draw comics, when he was a boy, I still have some! have fun, Aidan.

Love,

Nainnie