Monday, December 15, 2008

Ice Skating

 
This weekend I got to go ice skating--twice. On Friday night, the whole family went out to an ice rink in Civic Park that they put up for the holiday season. At first, I was pretty unsteady since it's been about two years since last I skated. I clung to the walls of the rink as I slowly made my way around. I got better as the night progressed and was happy enough to hold Mommy and Daddy's hand as they glided me around.

The next day, my friend Katie called me up to see if I'd like to go with her. Absolutely I wanted to. Ice skating is a little scary but also lots of fun.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to roller skate down Ross Street when I was a little girl, but I never ice'skated! Good for you!
See you soon!
Love,
Nainnie