Thursday, June 12, 2008

Road Runner

My latest obsession is with the cartoon show, Road Runner. I first learned about the show through my Hot Wheels Dodge Road Runner car. Whenever it would race in Gravity Cup, Daddy would sing the Road Runner theme song

Road Runner
That coyote's after you
Road Runner
If he catches you you're through


Well, last night, I asked Daddy about the song and he told me about the cartoon. He described a number of the plotlines from the show, and it sounded really interesting. Next, we found a bunch of episodes on the web. Check them out here.

I love this cartoon. It combines many of my favorite elements in shows. First, there is no danger the Road Runner will ever be caught, which is good. Second, the coyote invents lots of crazy machines. Also good. Third, the machines often involve a variety of explosive or other forms of destruction. Excellent. Finally, at about 45 seconds to 1 minute per plotline, the pace is outstanding.

Great show. I give it four stars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A cogent review!