Friday, March 10, 2006

A New Cousin

My cousin Emma is now a big sister! Her brother, Evan Hugh Morgan, was born on March 8. My Nainnie (grandmother) was visiting and got to see him already. They tell me he is a pretty big guy-- 22 inches long and 7 lbs, 15 oz. That's over 3 pounds more than I was when I was born and about a pound or so more than Emma, I think! Aunt Julie and Uncle Dave are very happy. Mommy, Daddy and I are going to fly to Orlando to visit them in a couple weeks. I am very excited about visiting Emma!

We will also visit my older cousins in Miami-- Matthew, Libby and Meryl. I remember when Uncle Ted and Aunt Holly visited us about 2 years ago. We went on the Tilden Park train together. Fun! It will be fun to see my cousins. I last saw them when I was a much smaller guy-- a couple months after I turned one I think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Aidan,

Just got back to Pennsylvania after visiting with Uncle Dave and Aunt Julie and your cousin Emma down in Florida.

Evan Hugh is indeed a fine baby boy and the biggest Morgan yet. Emma is very pleased to have a baby brother. She wanted to bring him home immediately!

Evan Hugh is doing very well. He looks to me likr your Uncle Dave did when he was born, but Uncle Dave was smaller than Evan.

By the way, when you visit Florida, you will find a little present I left for you there.

Love,

Nainnie